Monday, June 3, 2013

Flaws & All

My topic today is aimed at INSECURITY. In my opinion insecurity has been around for too long for both sinners and born again Christians. My heart breaks to see and hear the young and the old put low value on themselves, when Jesus has paid the price for us to be free of those feelings. John 10:10 says, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Let me define the abundant life Jesus is talking about. A life that is full of joy, prosperity, strength for the body, mind, and spirit. Not insecurity, emptiness, discontentment, and defeat. I feel strongly about this
issue because I was that person and it's still a daily struggle for me. I have to remind myself what God said in Psalm 139:14 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” 

You might think your flaws are your downfall. That you can't go higher in life because of your looks, height, speech, not smart enough and not good enough. Well I'm here to tell you that thought is not true! That negative thought you think about yourself could be what God can use to help others and bring Him glory. For He does not call the qualified; but qualifies the called. The enemy wants you to think that and be that. He came to steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10. But God made us in His image Genesis 1:27 can back me up on that “So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God does not make junk! Ecclesiastes 3:11 says, “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” 

Trust and believe you are special, unique and one of a kind in God's eye. His love for you is unconditional no matter the good and bad you have done. God said it himself Isaiah 43:4, “Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.” Did you hear that? “You are precious!” Wow! now doesn't that make you feel special? Men look at the outside; God is searching the heart.  Romans 12:2 says, “Be not conformed to this world.” We live in it but we are not of it. We now live in Jesus and he lives in us John 17:23 “I am in them and you are in me.”  I hope this blog has been a blessing to you. Please remember God loves your “flaws & all” and He will send people who will not only accept them but love them as well. God bless you my readers :)  

Email: 
taletha93@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TalethaThompson
Ministry FB Page :
www.facebook.com/YESKidz1/
Twitter: @TalethaT & @yes_kidz1

No comments:

Post a Comment