Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dream With God

To be honest, Y.E.S Kidz was meant to be a place for international Christian music/artists that have not been showcased, to be heard and for young adults to hear positive music. I first talked to God about my vision. I knew any thought that came to my mind that would bring God glory had to come from God first. He had to lay the foundation in my mind before I could see it. So I had to tell Him about it and ask Him "Is this what you really want me to do God? Is this plan you have for me?" After I asked I felt excited to get this started. To see how the it will turn out in the future.


There were times I wanted to give up but the urge to keep on going was always with me. I just couldn't give up. In my heart I knew it was Jesus giving me His strength to go on. After I decided to continue, little did I know, Y.E.S Kidz took a life of it's own. It became something more. That's what God does when you team up with Him. He takes your life, plans and thoughts and make it into a bigger picture, than you could ever imagined. I decided to 'Dream With God', partner up with Him. I made my dreams, His dreams. You can do the same as well. Trust Him with your dreams and visions and watch Him not only make it come to pass, but add more to it. He's willing to guide and direct your steps. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment